E- DESIGNER ON DEMAND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. E-design is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project. Rebekah Brown Designs is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the client.
3. Rebekah Brown Designs will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-design project.
4. E-design client agrees to correspond in a timely manner through online communication (and/or phone if client desires). If there is a lapse in communication of greater than 30 days without notifying me of the need for extra time, Rebekah Brown Designs reserves the right to close the project and charge a $25 reopening fee. This fee must be paid prior to continuing the project.
5. Rebekah Brown Designs will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Rebekah Brown Designs cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for e-design project.
7. Payment in full is expected prior to initiating the design phase of the e-design project.
8. Affiliate links may be included in the client's final shopping list. This means Rebekah Brown Designs earns a small commission from the client's purchase at no additional cost to them (i.e. no markup).
9. Design time is limited to 30 days from the date of package purchase. If, after the 30 day deadline has passed and the client has failed to finalize the design, Rebekah Brown Designs reserves the right to deliver a final "as is" shopping list with the most recent suggested items. If client desires further revisions after the 30 day window has closed, a fee of $50/hour will apply.
10. Rebekah Brown Designs reserves the right to share designs and images of completed projects (if applicable) on social media and other online networks (including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest).
11. Due to the nature of online shopping, products may go out of stock if the client delays making item purchases.
Rebekah Brown Designs will provide an alternative item if client notifies the Company within 30 days of final design package delivery. Rebekah Brown Designs is not responsible for changes to item prices, which are valid as of the time of final design delivery.